To log on to ParentsWeb, you must create an account following these instructions:
- First, go to www.renweb.com.
- Go to Logins>ParentsWeb Login. This is where you will log in every timeyou want to visit ParentsWeb.
- Click on “Create New ParentsWeb Account”
- Fill in our District Code: CR-TX
- In the blank for your email, give the same email address that we havelisted for you in our school system.
- Now click “Create Account”
ParentsWeb will send you an email prompting you to finish creating your account. Follow the instructions in the email to create a username and password. You will use this username and password to log in when you want to visit ParentsWeb. You will not need to go through this process every time.
Once you have an account, you will be able to view your student’s grades and attendance, as well as school documents. If you have trouble creating your account or using the website, you may contact the School Office at 281-488-4883 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.